Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 month check up

On Friday Jackson had his 6 month checkup. He had a little fever when we got there. He weighed in at 18.5 lbs and was 27 3/4 inches long. He is still in the 90th percentile in his height. Poor little guy had 4 shots including the flu shot. With him not feeling well already the shots didn't help at all. Since we got back from the doctor Jackson has been fussy and still having a low grade fever. So it could be: a cold, his 2nd tooth coming in, reaction to shots. I'm not worried, but maybe that is because I am currently unable to think straight since I haven't slept in over a week. He had me spoiled with sleeping through the night for so long and then bam! I know he doesn't feel well but the doctor said that once he starts feeling well and if he is still waking up in the morning it could be that he is just getting use to waking himself up at night. Oh well, I can now definitely see how people drink coffee. I am considering taking up this form of drug to keep me sane...or I guess I can kick up my Coke intake *the drink that is*

In other news my sewing/embroidery machine came in yesterday. For those of you that don't know I am trying to take this up as a new hobby possibly career. So I got it yesterday and with all of Jackson's drama I didn't get to play much on it. It was sort of like waking up Christmas morning as a kid and opening your favorite present and then your parents won't let you play with it. Andrew has been great taking care of Jackson and letting me have a few minutes to run some errands and play on my machine. I love him so much and don't know how I'd do this without him. I'll keep you posted on Jackson:)

No comments: