Monday, January 17, 2011

I Heart Faces: Winter Wonderland

This week's photo challenge at I heart Faces is "Winter Wonderland". Remember that for this blog you must include a photo with a face:) I know that it has snowed/iced here in Georgia twice in the past month but unfortunately I have not been able to get a really good photo, one because I usually have EKC strapped to me and secondly Jackson has said it is too icy outside. So I just thought that the photo of Jackson on the sled was great. I just love his face and how it seems to say..."wow I wish there were more snow...I really wanted to build a snowman". Poor little man...hopefully we will get a snow where a "Frosty the Snowman" can be built!

Enjoy and please if you are a photographer take a moment to check out this amazing blog!

5 comments:

candacesoon said...

oooh...poor little guy! I hope you get at least one big snow this year! Cute photo!

Rachel said...

We got lucky with snow in Georgia this year, but I have often felt like him! I hope you get a blizzard! Love it. :)
http://rachelosbornephotography.com

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Wonderful capture!! I love everything about this photo, even his somber little face. :)

Lacy said...

what fun, great shoot

Lauren said...

Aww precious!!!