Friday, January 09, 2009

2009!!!

Things have been going great but crazy as always. Jackson has decided to take up a college student's schedule. I think it is because he has been off schedule for so long with the holidays around. But now the holidays have passed and its time to get back to normal. The past few nights we have started putting Jackson down for bed early and he will be sitting up straight in bed from 8:30 till about 11. Wide awake and laughing up a storm. Then this morning I had to wake the little booger up! HE was trying to sleep till who knows what time. I gave in and woke him up at 9:30. I was bored. I had already cleaned up stairs and put all the clothes away in the laundry room. So he woke up and started bouncing off the walls with energy. So he played for awhile then I fed him lunch and put him in his crib for a nap. It was great! He slept for about 2 solid hours and I got all the vacuuming done in the entire house!!! I think that maybe we are getting ready to drop the afternoon nap. Maybe that is why he is staying up so late. So I am going to try to let him go on this one big nap today..... we'll see!

Anyhoo here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Sarah and Patrick spent New Year's eve with us. We played Mexican dominoes, Dance dance revolution and Andrew and Patrick hung up our new mirror over the fireplace.
So Jackson has my eye color but.......
He looks just like his daddy!
Lisa came to play! She had her sunglasses out so Jackson needed his!
Jackson playing in the bathtub with the Tiger Aunt Sarah got him for Christmas!
Andrew makes the greatest pancakes on the weekends! This time Jackson got to enjoy them too!

No comments: