Friday, April 29, 2011

Growing Up

My little man is growing up so fast!  I know it always seems like I am saying that but I swear every time I turn around, or every time he wakes up from his nap I think he grows up!  Speaking of growing up, Jackson is an amazing puzzle putter togetherer:)  Yep I made that up but it works!  He amazes me how well he can do this!  Here are a few photos of the proud Jackson when he finished one of his Veggie Tales puzzles. 

Later in the afternoon Jackson watched me dip my Oreo in milk.  Jackson isn't usually a child that says "I want to try that" when it deals with food.  So for some reason he wanted to share this snack with me and he LOVED it.  In sad news, we did lose a few Oreos in the glass of milk.  (There were about 5 whole Oreos at the bottom).







No comments: