Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly:)

So as some of you may know, Shutterfly is one of my favorite websites! Ever since Jackson was born we use them for all of our holiday cards and love their photobooks (which make great presents! Click here to view on of my firsts) So I was very excited when I found out that Shutterfly is doing a special promotion by giving away 50 holiday cards! I know alot of you are coupon moms so here is the site so you can believe it yourself! http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

So I love Shutterfly because it is so easy to use. I can upload pictures and within minutes share, create amazing gifts or just order prints. I have never been disappointed in any of their products, they always go above and beyond my expectations. I also love how they reward your loyalty. I am constantly getting emails on special discounts and promotions. Most of the time I am getting free stuff! So it is coming that time of year again where I am deciding which Christmas card to get. Here are a few of my FAVORITES so far!

I just love the saying and the colors in this card. I can dress the kids in fun colors and not be tied down to traditional Christmas colors. I also like that it has three picture sections so each kid can have their own square then one together:)


This is my favorite Traditional card. I also love it because black and white photos are my favorite and the high contrast will look AMAZING on this card!

I am also really liking their folding cards where you can create a picture timeline inside to show everyone your highlights of the past year! I really love this design and can't wait to show off Jackson and our new little Eva Kate:)

So if you are looking for that perfect gift check out shutterfly.com and give something personal this year! (FYI if you make a photo book for someone make sure you get one for yourself also!)

No comments: