Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Movie

Our local movie theater offers free kids movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I have been wanting to take Jackson for the longest time and today we finally made it! Jackson did so great! We went and saw the "squirrel movie" (Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs). He had never seen this one and he loved it. He sat in my lap and stood up some of the time but he did great. Way better than I expected. He snacked on his goldfish and m&m's and had a blast. We will definitely go again next week.

After the movie we went to Babies-r-us to take back some stuff. Jackson always loves looking around at "Pate's stuff". Of course by the time we got home he was passed out in his car seat. I am praying for a long nap since he really hasn't been napping lately. Mommy needs a break during the day and thank God I am getting one today!

Hope everyone is doing great and has a great fourth of July weekend!

No comments: