Thursday, November 05, 2009

Story Time


Well we attempted story time at Barnes and Noble again this morning. The usual happened... Jackson runs up on stage, begins bowing, clapping and demanding attention from all. I pull a screaming child off the stage with 20 eyes watching me. He enjoyed the first 2 songs then was so over it. He would much rather play with the train table in the back. So thankfully Aunt Sarah came with us this morning so I had back up! It was great seeing some of our friends but Jackson could have cared less about story time. In the end they always color and Jackson loves that part! So maybe he will get use to it eventually!

We are now at home and while Jackson is playing I am trying to teach myself how to make bows to put onto Christmas presents. Here is my first attempt...


I hope everyone is having a great Thursday...I have a feeling tonight the Christmas tree maybe making an appearance in our front room!

No comments: