Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boo-boo



It seems as though Jackson changes so much daily. I haven't been able to blog lately because Jackson has not only learned how to crawl, but he kicked it up a notch and can "speed crawl" so my level of watching him has increased. He isn't very interested in his food anymore he wants to eat whatever we are eating. That has been interesting but enjoyable. Jackson is still hanging out with precious Ella!

Since the weather has been so warm we took Jackson to the park to swing, which is now his favorite past time. That boy loves to swing! I think we'll have to get him a swing for his birthday to attach to the bottom of our deck.

A few days ago we ran out of apple juice and Jackson really missed it. Today we went got and got more. When we got home he wouldn't put his juice down! So yes he was drinking and driving.
Also yesterday Jackson got his first real official boo-boo. I was loading clothes into the dryer and the curious boy that Jackson is was trying to pull himself up on the dryer door and when he finally did he fell in between that door and the other door to the laundry room. I was proud that he only cried for a minute! The poor boy however does have a mark above his eye. I wasn't too upset because I know this is just the beginning of many boo-boo's to come!

No comments: