Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OMG

Last night for dinner I fed EKC chicken and apples for the first time. She LOVED it! We topped it off with pears for dessert. After we ate dinner we needed to make a quick run to Publix to pick up something from the pharmacy. On the drive over I kept asking Andrew "Do you smell that? What is that smell?" Now those of you with kids know where I am heading with this one...actually you probably suspected something when I mentioned the chicken and apple combo!

So we pull into the parking lot, Andrew gets Jackson out and I am in charge of getting EKC out. As I unbuckle her I see that her pink shorts are not so pink anymore....how can I say this nicely....poop was everywhere it wasn't suppose to be. Thank God I grabbed the diaper bag before we left because I almost left it thinking "this is a fast trip nothing will happen." I learned that you should always be prepared, always have the diaper bag, always have tons of wipes in the car and carry a plastic bag! All we could do is laugh because frankly it is quite hilarious Jackson sitting in the back of the pilot while I am cleaning up EKC and Andrew is just scrubbing her car seat in the middle of the Publix parking lot. In the end, all was clean and I was very thankful that Andrew went with me. I don't know what I would have done if I was alone with both kids and that happened! So that was a first for us and thankfully we could laugh about it!

Here is our precious girl all cleaned up ready to go home.

No comments: