Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Test Results

Thank you all for your prayers. I got the results to my CT scan this morning and everything seems okay on my right side. Now we think it is just scar tissue and I am still healing (slow healer I guess). Unfortunately, or fortunately they found a small cyst on my left ovary. The doc said there isn't anything to be worried about that these are common and may go away. Given my history it makes me worried because this is the only ovary I have left and I want more kids. The worst I think could happen is that next time I get pregnant it could increase in size like the other one did. We will see. I cannot worry about that. I know that God is in control and whatever happens I will still love Him. Continue to pray and keep me in your thoughts.

In other news Jackson is feeling much better thanks to the wonderful prescription. He is now up and running and back to his "normal" self:)

No comments: